550,000 VND/pax ~ US$ 24/pax
- Morning tour: from 7:30 am to 13:00 pm.
- 7:30 – 8:00 am: We’ll pick you up at hotel and transfer to Da Nang City (around 30km)
- 8:30 am: Arrive in Marble Mountains and stop for a walk along the site to see the local factories of stone sculptures – the most impressive handicrafts village in Da Nang
- 9:00 – 10: 00 am: check in the Marble Mountain by climbing up to the top (elevator is optional). Here we will see beautiful pagodas which were built from 19th century by the last dynasty of Viet Nam monarchy, visit Huyen Khong and Tang Chon Caves
- 10:30 – 11:00 am: Keep going to see the biggest fascinated cave named as Am Phu. You will learn interesting philosophies of Buddhism and take photos with amazing natural creation
- 11:00 am: Have lunch at the local restaurant with local and authentic Vietnamese cuisines.
- 11:45: Our van will transfer you to the next stop – Monkey Mountain. A giant statue Lady Buddha with beautiful background such as mountains and huge garden of bonsai would draw your attention. You will definitely get lost in the garden of heaven with gripping stories when gently walking and enjoy a fresh breeze.
- 13:00: Tour ends and we will head back to your hotel.
Tour Package Included:
- A two ways pick up and drop off (90km round trip in distance)
- The entrance fees of Marble Mountains + Am Phu Cave
- English speaking tour guide.
- Lunch with local dishes
- A bottle of water
Tour Package Excluded:
- Personal expense services not mentioned above (such as elevator to the top)
- Tips for guide and driver
- Adult (over 9 years old): 550,000 VND
- Children (from 4 years old to 9 years old): 375,000 VND
- Infant & Children (under 4 years old): Free
- Minimum 2 persons & maximum on request
(Please be informed that above tour program designed and sold by our business partner)
The tour is not available from 25 Jan to 27 Jan 2020 (Tet holiday period)