Price: VND 620,000/pax ~ USD 30/pax (min.2 pax)
* The walk is a fascinating sightseeing experience in the compact heritage town of Hoi An
* Enter historical houses dating as far back as the 15th Century, beautifully combining elements of Japanese, Chinese and Vietnamese architecture
* Visit the iconic Japanese Covered Bridge, the only tile-roof-covered bridge outside of Japan
* Admire the grand ornamentation of ancient Chinese Assembly Halls
* Watch the art of handicraft making at a local workshop
Exploring Hoi An Ancient Town on foot is one of the best ways to take in the city’s charm. While exploring the small yet beautiful town, tourists and frequent visitors alike find that it is a place of quiet and peace.
The unique atmosphere here combines elements of Vietnamese, Chinese and Japanese culture. Some of the most remarkable views of the city are from the Ancient Houses. From here, visitors can catch a glimpse of a long-gone past and more subdued and simple time.
The tour includes visits to Hoi An Market, Hoi An Museum, many of the town’s renowned Ancient Houses which boast remarkable architecture, Assembly Halls of Chinese influence, Art Craft Manufacturing and of course the must-see Japanese Covered Bridge.
Depart: 08:30 or 14:00
* Transfer and transportation as per itinerary
* Entrance fees
* Bottled drinking water
* English speaking tour guide (other languages available upon request)
* Travel insurance
* FOC for children 0-5 years old
* 50% off for children 6-10 years old
* Tips and gratuities
* Personal expenses such as: shopping, telephone, beverage, etc.
(Please be informed that above tour program designed and sold by our business partner)
– The tour is not available from 25 Jan to 27 Jan 2020 (Tet holiday period)