700,000 VND/pax ~ 31 US$/pax
- Morning tour: from 8:30 am to 1:00 pm
- Afternoon tour: from 2:00 pm to 6:30 pm
Summary: Cam Thanh village is about 5km from the old town. During the time of American-Vietnam war this was the shelter for local people and soldiers and nowadays this place is a famous destination for tourist. It is providing the most seafood products, fresh vegetable and also rice for this area and the whole Hoi An. Joining this tour you will have a good chance to meet lots of local villagers, learn some traditional fishing techniques like how to paddle the unique Vietnamese bamboo basket boats, exploring the now tranquil coconut-palm flanked waterways of a past war. During most the time of this tour, we provide an authentic social and cultural insight into the Vietnamese local way of life. As well you will take part in some hands-on activities that are fun,safe and interesting to people of all ages.
- Meet your expert Guide at hotel then cycle on beautiful narrow road to local fishing village name Cam Thanh, stop at rice paddy field, fishes and shrimps farms…
- Visit an ancient cemetery, holy temples.
- Joining in a special farming work with the local farmer by ploughing the field,prepair the field then plant baby rice on the field where you just plough. You will have opportunity to ride on water buffalos and then feeding them, it is very interesting.
- Watching local people on the work of making palm-thatched houses with water palm products and bamboo.
- Explore the water palm coconut paradise. Learning and sharing fishing experience with local fishermen by catching fish and purple crabs with unique fishing nets, paddle the traditional Bamboo Basket boat. Make souvenirs with palm leaves.
- Get to know more about Vietnamese – American war, interesting & true stories happened during the war time.
- Having Lunch at the local home ( Mr Cu’s home), learn how to make fresh rice milk and cook traditional Hoi An pancake (Banh Xeo).
- Tour ends, tour guide drops you off back to hotel.
Tour package included:
- Hoi An traditional lunch or dinner ( afternoon tour).
- Cold water.
- English speaking tour guide.
- Basket Boat & Bicycles transportation.
- Pick up & drop off at hotel in Hoi An area.
- Entrance fee tickets.
- Children under 5 F.O.C & from 5-11 half of price
- Minimum 2 persons & maximum on request
(Please be informed that above tour program designed and sold by our business partner)
The tour is not available from 25 Jan to 27 Jan 2020 (Tet holiday period)