700,000 VND/pax ~ 31 US$/pax
- Morning tour: from 8:30 am to 1:00 pm
- Afternoon tour: from 2:00 pm to 6:30 pm
Summary: Come to join this special Tour you will enjoy a wide range of experiences – from learning traditional fishing techniques to paddling the strange and unique Vietnamese bamboo basket boats and normal fishing boats of the local fishermen while exploring the Ecological water palm system where was the safe and important revolutionary base of V.C soldiers in the past war.
On this tour we provide an authentic social and cultural insight into the local Vietnamese way of life. As well you will take part in some hands-on activities that are fun, safe and interesting to people all of ages.
- Pick up at hotel by bicycle then cycle to a local fishing village named Cam Thanh
- Riding pass narow roads through a small local market, stop at rice paddy field, taking many pictures of water buffalos, farmers on daily working at their fields, fishes and shrims-ponds,
- Learning hhow hard working of local farmers by ploughing the field, planting baby rice, riding water buffalo
- Learn about daily life of Vietnamese fishermen, their families and their community
- Joining with local fishermen on Cua Dai river and learn how to use the round net and cast net fishing
- Learning to paddle unique Vietnamese Bamboo Basket boats.
- Explore the Ecological water palm system, get to know more about the true stories that happenned here during war time and hear of the extreme conditions endured by soldiers of both sides, hard work fishermen on this river for a long time.
- Back to a local family ( Mr Cu’s home) for a local lunch, learn how to make traditional rice milk and cook traditional Hoi An pancake ” Banh Xeo”
- Tour ends by noon then return back to hotel.
Tour package included:
- Hoi An traditional lunch or dinner (afternoon tour)
- Cold water, wet tissue.
- English speaking tour guide.
- Boat & Bicycles transportation.
- Pick up & drop off at hotel.
- Children under 5 F.O.C & from 5-11 half of price
- Minimum 2 persons & maximum on request
(Please be informed that above tour program designed and sold by our business partner)
The tour is not available from 25 Jan to 27 Jan 2020 (Tet holiday period)