650,000 VND/ person ~ 28 USD (Group tour)
- Morning tour: from 8:30 am to 1:00 pm.
- Afternoon tour: from 2:00 pm to 6:30 pm.
- Children under 5 F.O.C & from 5-11 half of price
- Minimum 2 persons & maximum on request
Tour Package Included:
- Hoi An traditional lunch or dinner (afternoon tour).
- Cold water, wet tissue.
- English speaking tour guide.
- Bicycles transportation.
- Pick up & drop off at hotel.
- Entrance fee ticket.
- Tour guide pick up you at the hotel lobby, then get to Thu Bon wharf on Bach Dang Street near Hoi An central market.
- Joining a boat cruise along the major branch of the lower section of Thu Bon river, enjoy the beautiful scenery along both banks of this river where you watch many boats bobbing on the waters, local fishermen are on their daily work of catching fishes, mussel,. After that, we will cross Cua Dai estuary where the river meet the sea, going up to the Cua Dai river and heading for Bay Mau nipa (water coconut palm forest) grove where you can discover the daily life of the local fisherman there.
- Catch a Bamboo basket boat trip into water coconut palm forest with local fisherman
- Explore the water palm coconut paradise. Learning and sharing fishing experience with local fishermen by catching fish and purple crabs with unique fishing nets, make souvenirs with palm leaves.
- Get to know more about Vietnamese–American war, interesting & true stories happened during the war time.
- Having lunch or at the local home (Mr Cu’s home), learn how to make fresh rice milk and cook traditional Hoi An pancake (Banh Xeo).
- Tour finish by noon then tour guide will return you back to hotel.
(Please be informed that above tour program designed and sold by our business partner)
- The tour is not available from 25 Jan to 27 Jan 2020 (Tet holiday period)