Depart: 7:00 – 7:30 am from Hoi An
Finish: 17:45 pm at Hoi An
- A two ways hotel pick up and drop off (120 km in disstance round trip)
- The 750.000 VND of Cable cars and entrance fees (650.000 VND apply for children from lm -1m4 high)
- The 000 VND of buffet lunch
- Golden Bridge on the Huge Hand
- English Speaking guide
- A bottle of water
- The 100.000 VND of Wax Statue Museum will be charged if requested
- Personal expense services not mentioned above
- Tips or gratuities for guide and driver
- Adult (Over 1 m4 high): 1.375.000 VND
- Children (1m < 1 m4 high): 1.195.000 VND
- Infant & Children (under lm high): FREE
07:30 am — 08:00 am: Our Minivan and our tour guide pick you up at hotel lobby.
9:30 am: Check in and reach Ba Na Hills via Cable Cars.
After finishing the first cable car, you will visit The Golden Bridge . – which has the most exotic structure and also the world most prominent pedestrian bridges highlighted by the British Guard newspaper, France wine cellar, Le Jardin D’amourn(consists of 9 gardens), Linh Ung pagoda.
Continue the 2nd Cable Car to visit the French Village (enjoy Street Music, watch Art’s statue), Campanile, Nine Floor Goddess Shrine, Tombstone Temple, Linh Phong Monastery, Linh Chua Linh Tu Temple & Tru Vu Tea Shop Watch Carnival Performance Show, Square Du Dome …
Challenge the most popular adventure ride – Slide of Tube Car (free ride)
About 12:00pm : Lunch at Restaurant (Buffet) .Join the Fantasy Park with Walking in Fairy Forest, discover the Dinosaur Park, play the 5D wild west, enjoy the 4D death race ride, watch the 3D mega 360 degree, ride on Journey into the underground, enter the Jurassic Park, challenge the Freefall Tower and participate in adventure in Horror House and over 90 free games.
15:00: Return to the Cable Car for leaving Ba Na Hills
16:45 — 17:45: Our Minivan brings you back to your hotel. Tour ends.
- 12 hours before trip start: 20% of total price
- In the date start: 35% of total price
(Please be informed that above tour program designed and sold by our business partner)
– The tour is not available from 25 Jan to 27 Jan 2020 (Tet holiday period)