* Time: From 1:30 PM to 6:30 PM
* Trip Includes
– Small group guaranteed issue
– A two ways hotel transfers pick up and drop off (100km round trip distance)
– Boat trip
– English speaking guide
– A bottle of water
* Trip Excludes:
– The 150,000 VND entrance fees
– Personal expense services not mentioned above
– Tips & gratuities for guides and drivers
– Adult (over than 9 years old): 500,000 VND/pax ~ 22 US$/pax
– Children: (from 4 years to 9 years old): 400,000 VND/pax ~ 17.5 US$/pax
– Infant & Children (under 4 years old): FREE
* Group size: maximum 14 pax
1:30 pm – 2:00 pm: our guide pick you up at your hotel and depart to My Son Sanctuary – The World Cultural Heritage.
3:00 pm: Arrive at My Son and we’ll have 2 hours to discover the site by walking throughout the landscape, learning histories with our local English speaking guide, enjoying the Champa’s traditional performances.
5:15 pm: Get back to mini van for transfer to the wharf for taking a boat trip to Hoi An with nice and cool breeze on boarding, beautiful sunset river scenery on the biggest river in the Central of vietnam named as Thu Bon River. Get your camera ready for the amazing moment of local people activies along the river
6:30 pm: arrive at Hoi An, we will drop you at your hotel. Tour ends!
(Please be informed that above tour program designed and sold by our business partner)
– The tour is not available from 25 Jan to 27 Jan 2020 (Tet holiday period)